Rainbow Diet – Plant Based
There are many arguments about which diet is best for you.
Nevertheless, health and wellness communities agree that diets emphasizing fresh, whole ingredients and minimizing processed foods are superior for overall wellness.
The whole-foods, plant-based diet does just that. It focuses on minimally processed foods, specifically plants, and is effective at stimulating weight loss and improving health.
There is no clear definition of a what constitutes a whole-foods, plant-based diet. The Rainbow diet is not necessarily a set diet — it’s more of a lifestyle.
This is because plant-based diets can vary greatly depending on the extent to which a person includes animal products in their diet.
Nonetheless, the basic principles of a whole-foods, plant-based diet are as follows:
• Emphasizes whole, minimally processed foods.
• Limits or avoids animal products.
• Focuses on plants, including vegetables, fruits, whole grains, legumes, seeds and nuts, which should make up the majority of what you eat.
• Excludes refined foods, like added sugars, white flour and processed oils.
• Pays special attention to food quality, with many proponents of the WFPB diet promoting locally sourced, organic food whenever possible.
For these reasons, this diet is often confused with vegan or vegetarian diets. Yet although similar in some ways, these diets are not the same.
Price do not included 5% VAT
1 Meal, 2 Meals, 3 Meals
1 Month, 2 Month, 3 Month
|No. of Days a Month||
20 Days, 24 Days, 28 Days